Spy Bug Microphone Transmitter x 4 pcs.
- Transmitting range: up to 500 meters
- Voice sensibility: up to 10 meters
- Autonomy with CR2032 battery: 25 hours
- High stability, crystal quartz controlled.
What is it for
A spy bug microphone is used when someone wishes to listen a person/a group without them to know, with the purpose of finding information that could not be found in other ways, or just for surveillance.
How it works
You will need a transceiver or FM scanner in order to receive this UHF spy bug microphone transmitter. It will be put in a hidden place inside a room, like under the bed, under a desk, inside a toy or other object, after the battery will be inserted in its place and it will capture the sounds in the room and transmit them to a UHF FM receiver, to a distance of up to 500 meters (in open space).
- Power source: 3 Volt battery CR-2032
- Authonomy: 25 hours
- Power transmitting: 10 mWatt
- Antenna impedance: 50 Ohm included
- Frequency stability: PLL & amp; crystal quart, 5 ppm
- Frequency 416 - 432 MHz, more channels available
- Warranty: 1 year
The set of 4 pcs. spy bug microphone transmitter can be delivered together with 4 x CR-2032 battery.